Restaurant Style Caesar Salad on Roasted Garlic Dill Potato Bread
Serves 4 or 2 Homegrown Healers! _ INGREDIENTS FOR ROASTED GARLIC DILL POTATO BREAD.
5lbs Potatoes of your choice, cut into 1" cubes 2 tsp dried Dill 2 tsp Onion Powder 2 tsp Garlic Powder 2 tsp Sea Salt
1 whole Garlic Bulb _ INGREDIENTS FOR CAESAR SALAD 1 large head of Romaine chopped 1 pint Grape Tomatoes halved 3 Scallions, chopped _ INGREDIENTS FOR DRESSING: 1/2 cup Cashews, soaked in warm water (just covered) for 60 minutes 2 tsp Capers (recommended brand: Roland Organic in water and sea salt) 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder 1/2 Lemon, juiced 1 - 2 Garlic Cloves 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard (recommended brand: Wholefood’s Organic) 2 tsp Chipotle Hot Sauce (recommended brand: Siete) or vegan Worcestershire sauce Sea salt & Pepper to taste (optional) _ @medicalmedium BRAZIL NUT BASIL PARMESAN ¼ cup Brazil nuts ¼ teaspoon Sea Salt ¼ teaspoon dried Basil 1 Garlic Clove _
DIERCTIONS FOR ROASTED GARLIC DILL POTATO BREAD.
1. In a larger steamer pot, steam potatoes over medium - high heat for approx. 20 minutes or until soft when pierced with fork. Transfer to a large bowl and mash using a potato masher.
2. Mix in dill, onion and garlic powder and sea salt and stir to combine well.
3. Lightly oil parchment paper lined baking trays. Spread approx 1 cup of seasoned mashed potatoes into 5” x 9” x 1/4” thick flat breads.
.4 Bake at 375° for 20-30 min each side until lightly browned.
5. While potato bread bakes, bake 1 whole bulb of garlic in casing for 20-30 min until soft. Remove from oven and once cool enough to handle, remove each garlic clove from casing and use a small dish to mash into a garlic butter.
DIRECTIONS FOR CAESAR SALAD
6. Combine all 3 salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine well.
DIRECTIONS FOR DRESSING:
7. Combine all dressing ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth, adding in 1 tbsp. of water at a time until desired consistency is reached.
DIRECTIONS FOR BRAZIL NUT BASIL PARMESAN
8. Combine all parmesan ingredients in a blender and blend until granulated.
DIRECTIONS FOR ASSEMBLY 9. Spread 1 clove of roasted garlic on each flatbread. 10. Massage dressing into salad and place 2 cups of salad on each flatbread. 11. Sprinkle with parmesan & enjoy! _ RAW OPTION Use whole Romain leaves as wraps instead of flatbreads.